- UL certification.
- An 8-pin/8-position plug or jack is commonly used to connect computers onto Ethernet-based local area networks (LAN).
- RJ connectors have eight pins on the port. Four of the pins are used for sending and receiving data, and the other four are used for other technologies or power networking devices.
- Gold-plated contacts for optimum data transmission.
- The connectors are used for computer devices and machines to transmit voice.
- High Performance for maximum EMI suppression.
- Automatic manufacturing, helps customers reach their goals of cost reduction.
- Unshielded and shielded options.
- Support customized design.
- Electrician and electrical industry-UPS application
- Consumer electronics industry-Laptop and home appliance applications
- Security industry-Surveillance system
|Connector Style||Gender||Number of Pins||Others|
|RJ11, RJ45||Male/Female||4P4C, 6P6C 8P8C, 10P10C, 10P8C||Gold Plating for contact, can be shielded|
What is RJ transformer connector?RJ45 transformer, also known as filters, isolation transformers, they are integrated isolation transformer and widely used in RJ45 connector.
How long is the lead time for RJ transformer connector?Because the lead time for transformer is long, generally it takes more than 8 weeks.