- Various overmolds, length, shielding and color options
- Two wiring schemes–T568A and T568B–are used to terminate the twisted-pair cable onto the connector interface
- Unshielded or shielded options
- High-mix, low-volume manufacturing
- Offer M12 D/ X solution
- IIoT devices and equipment
- Industry 4.0 networking transmission
- IoT home networking appliance
|Product Name||Connector Style||Gender||Number of Pins|
|Cat 5e Lan cable, Cat 6 Lan Cable||8P8C, 10P10C, 10P8C||Male/Female||8P8C, 10P10C, 10P8C|
How long can an ethernet cable be?The maximum length of a single Ethernet cable is 100 meters.
Are all ethernet cables the same?No, there are different categories of Ethernet cables. We have different outer molds (such as with screws and without screws), different colors, and you can also choose whether to have shielding or not. We can be customized according to customer needs.
|File Type||Product Name||File Name||Version||Size|
|Cat6-8L-8S-X-X-0||COMOSS Cat6-8L-8S-X-X-0_Product Drawing.pdf||66.92 KB|