Metal Laser Welder
- Metal materials with high melting point or two different materials can be welded, and the connection can be completed without the addition of any solder.
- Completely non-contact welding operation, welding firmly, small heat affected zone, while ensuring that no mechanical stress deformation occurs.
- The laser power feedback control system is adopted to ensure the stability of laser energy output
- Laser welding spot, energy, pulse width, frequency and other functions, on the LCD screen can adjust the control data, easy to operate, simple and easy to learn.
- Laser welding can be applied to titanium, nickel, tin, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metals and alloys, steel, kova alloys and other alloys between copper materials welding.
- Widely used in mobile phone communications, electronic components, glasses and clocks, jewelry, hardware products, precision machinery, medical equipment, auto parts, craft gifts and other industries.
|Model||Power||Avrrage output power||Laser wavelength||Targeting||Power requirements||Equipment size|
|SD-605B||AC220/50Hz/10A||60W||1064nm||Red Light||1KW||L800mm x W700mm x H1300mm|