The Best Waterproof And Impact Resistance Solution for Electronic Components: Low Pressure Molding
Advantages of Low Pressure Molding"Low-pressure molding (LPM)" uses environmentally friendly rubber materials to form products, which is becoming a trend in the west. More and more customers choose or switch to "low-pressure molding" because it has many advantages:
- IP 67 grade waterproof & harsh enviroment resistance
- More productive due to the deduction of the production steps and shorter cycle time per part to mol.
- Fulfill the need of waterproof and impact resistance for electronic components.
- Potting takes longer cycle time, 24 hours in average, while LPM process takes around 45 - 60 seconds to complete molding. Additionally, it takes 8 steps to complete the process and more spaces for curing when LPM completes the whole process in 3 steps.
LPM simplified the production process to only 3 steps to solve your pain points in molding!
Low Pressure Molding Process
Step 1: Insert parts.
Step 2: Inject & Mold
- The injection pressure is low and helps to protect fragile electronic components. The eco-friendly materials provide better watertight encapsulation.
- Cycle time per part to mold only takes 45-60 seconds.
- Custom structure/shape for the products as the materials can be skylined around electronic components.
IP67 dustproof/waterproof. Products can be adapted to harsh environment.
Applications of Low Pressure MoldingLPM has been wildly applied in various cutting-edge fields, such as electronic bike, automobile, marine, PCB assembly and sensor etc.
COMOSS’ professional LPM team will assist you to evaluate how LPM can optimize your products and provide customized LPM solution. Contact us now!