- The USB Type-C receptacle may be used in very thin platforms as its total system height for the mounted receptacle is under 3 mm.
- The USB Type-C plug enhances ease of use by being plug-able in either upside-up or upside-down directions.
- The USB Type-C cable enhances ease of use by being plug-able in either direction between host and devices.
- USB Type-C interconnect defines a simplified 5 volt VBUS-based power delivery and charging solution that supplements what is already defined in the USB 3.1 Specification. More advanced power delivery and battery charging features over the USB Type-C interconnect are based on the USB Power Delivery Specification.
- Work seamlessly with existing USB host and device silicon solutions.
- Compatible with USB3.1, USB3.0 and USB2.0 data speed.
- Machine Vision
- Peripheral (Monitor/Projector..)
|File Type||Product Name||File Name||Version||Size|
|USB 2.0 Type A to USB Type C||COMOSS USB 2.0 Type A to USB Type C_Product Drawing.pdf||57.33 KB|
|USB 3.0 Type A to Type C||COMOSS USB 3.0 Type A to Type C_Product Drawing.pdf||63.87 KB|
|USB 3.1 Cable Type C to Micro B||COMOSS USB 3.1 Cable Type C to Micro B_Product Drawing.pdf||135.77 KB|
|USB 3.1 Cable Type C to Type C||COMOSS USB 3.1 Cable Type C to Type C_Product Drawing.pdf||131.53 KB|
|USB 3.1 Type C to USB 3.1 Type AF||COMOSS USB 3.1 Type C to USB 3.1 Type AF_Product Drawing.pdf||63.53 KB|